Linking up again to share more of my favorite things! :) This week is gifts for friends and family under $100.
Ok, just because I can't help myself, I made not one, not two, but three little lists depending on who I am buying for!
This is mostly stuff I have bought/would buy for my mom or mother-in-law!
2. Karma necklace: I bought my mom one of these one year, and it brought her good luck! Seriously!
3. Shutterfly photo calendar: I get this for my parents every year...one year, it had all wedding pictures, one year was all pictures from their Europe trip; I bet you can guess who's face will be all over it this year! ;)
4. Biltmore towels: My mom's favorite!
5. Nest candle
8. Oven mitt: I love the Williams Sonoma ones!
Here are some things I've gotten/will get for Trav and my dad!
1. UNC jersey: duh.
2. Fitbit Flex: Trav has been really into keeping track of his health lately, so I thought this might be a good present this year?
4. Ralph Lauren pajamas: Trav lives in these!
8. Save the Children tie: This is a Dad present...these ties are actually drawn by kids and the proceeds help the Save the Children organization! A great gift for a minister (or a teacher)!
And last but not least, here are some things Ella is getting for Christmas...
1. Princess Cozy Coupe: This is Ella's "big" gift this year!
3. Freshly Picked moccasins: I had to splurge. I got these on their "Black Tuesday" sale so they were a little cheaper, but I am hoping they are worth the hype!!
6. Eric Carle Magnetic Letters: Uppercase and Lowercase: I found these on Zulilly and I love the designs on them!