A little late in posting today due to a power outage, but better late than never right?!
1. Fellow strawberry-loving friends, you MUST make this cake ASAP! My friend Katie shared the recipe with me and it is so so so delicious! I just had an enormous piece and I'm about to go back for more...
2. I hit the Well Dressed Wolf jackpot last Friday!!! I just happened to get on Facebook the very second (no, literally) they had posted about their Bargain Bin sale that only happens mayyyyyybe once a year. It is super, super rare. I started freaking out and managed to cart 3 dresses for Ella and a matching shirt for Baby Brother. I would have gotten more, but most things sold out super fast (like as soon as I put them in my cart, they would be gone)!
I still feel like I won the lottery though. These dresses are on the Facebook resale page for hundreds of dollars a piece, and I paid less than $100 for all 4 pieces combined!
3. Gymnastics are continuing to go well for Ella...for me not so much.
See this gigantic foam pit???
Yeah, my hugely pregnant self accidentally fell into it on Wednesday. I was trying to help Ella out of it and lost my balance and fell in. One of the other moms had to pull me out. It was hilarious and embarrassing all at the same time.
4. More funny Ella things...
Her newest saying is whenever we ask her, "Do you want a baby brother?" she says, "No... I want a hot dog." It is really really funny. I can't figure out how to post movies on here, so just believe me. And she's never had a hot dog before. I don't know where she gets this stuff.
5. Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow moms out there!!! Especially my fab mother-in-law and my own amazing mom!!!!
Have a great weekend!