1. I made these cookies the other week, and I definitely need to make them again.
They are so delicious and I totally forgot how enjoyable licking the batter is!!!
2. I've already told you about my new favorite website/app, Tweekaboo...BUT! I just ordered my first book of Ella's first month (I'm getting a book every month or 2 of all of the Facebook/Instagram/private photo stream pics I post) and it turned out sooooo great!!!
Like Shutterfly quality, but I love how it also includes the date of each picture annndd people's comments from the Facebook pictures!
Yay! Can't wait to order my next book for months 2 and 3! This child is going to have her life so well documented between these and this blog ;)
3. I decided to be crafty last week and attempt this past week and make this Easter egg garland I found on Pinterest.
Well, it was a complete Pinterest fail. The water balloons would not inflate, the string got all tangled and wouldn't stick to the balloon at all...basically it was just one hot mess! So after that, I just ordered this paper garland off Etsy. Thank goodness for Etsy!
4. Here is the paper garland in action...as well as the rest of my Easter decor. I know, it's very over the top and ambitious of me. HA!
I mean, I'm just proud of myself for getting Ella an Easter basket! (Also from Etsy....here!)
5. I'm saving the best for last! :)
I saw this idea on Pinterest, and unlike the disaster garland, this turned out totes adorbs if I do say so myself.
It was pretty easy...the bunny ears were in the $1 section at Target, then I loaded up a basket (same one that we used in her newborn pics, that thing really gets around!) with some plastic eggs, and voila! Cute baby photo shoot!
GAHHHHH! I can't even handle the cuteness!!!