1. Trav and I finally went out to celebrate our dating anniversary last night (we started dating on December 1...and yes I know we are dorks for still celebrating it)! We went to Alexander Michael's, which is where we had our first date 8 years ago! We go there every year around this time, and I love how cozy it is and all of their Christmas decorations!
2. Have you heard about the sweet little girl who is collecting Christmas cards after losing her family in a fire? A girl after my own heart....in case you didn't know, I LOVE Christmas cards! So of course we had to send her one!
3. We finally got some Christmas decorations up!
Stockings were 40% off yesterday at Pottery Barn, so I had to snag one for Baby Ferg! I'll be posting all of our decorations next week!
4. We also busted out some new Christmas jammies this week!
My friend Anni made them, and I'm minorly obsessed!!
5. Trav's work Christmas party is this weekend! Trying to dress my awkward bump is not easy these days, but I managed to find this dress, so hopefully it will look ok! Here's a look at past years' Christmas parties!
Have a great weekend!!