Happy Friday, friends!!
1. April posted this great mom-hack the other day and while it is the simplest thing, I don't know why I didn't think of it myself!
Ready for this? Hang a dustpan and broom with a Command hook by baby's high chair for easy clean up!
Duh!!! Love it.
2. Another masterpiece by my little artist!
I can't. handle. it.
3. Speaking of how fabulous my child is.... ;) While Trav and I were in Vegas, Ella stayed with her grandparents (my parents watched her Thursday-Friday, and Trav's came to watch her Saturday-Sunday). I'm not sure what those grandparents were doing with my child, but she has gotten exponentially smarter and now knows the following words:
-apple (and points to the apple icon on the iPad)
-strawberry (she used to just say "straw straw")
-and if you ask her what a lion says, she now goes, "RAHHH!" and it's the funniest thing ever
I'm pretty impressed with those 4 days of Grandparent Daycare!
4. Confession: I think I am the only person in America who has not bought something at the Nordstrom sale yet! Feel free to bring this to my husband's attention!!!!
But what I did buy recently were these Tory sandals!
Not only are they on sale, but I got them when Tory was running a 30% off sale items special...and then she gave me $50 to spend for my birthday! So these guys cost me a whopping $35!! Woohoo!
5. Wanted to share 2 yummy recipes I whipped up this week:
Both were delicious!!!
Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!!