Happy Friday everyone!!!
1. Ella and I made the mistake of hitting up our local Harris Teeter Wednesday night.
We were supposed to be getting 8-10 inches of snow later that night...and the store was a total mob scene. Like, people rushing around, almost no bread left on the shelves, crazy long lines...
2. How much did we actually get?! Ummm maayyybe half an inch!
I mean, I'll take a snow day any way I can get one...but this was just sad! I was so excited for lots of snow, and instead it was a slushy mess.
3. My child was also disappointed in the lack of snow...although who are we kidding, this chick hates the cold!
Bless her little Southern heart.
Also, something with her snowsuit (aka my snowsuit from 1985) makes her not be able to sit up...
4. I'm finally going to see 50 Shades of Gray tonight with some friends!!!
I'm nervous....I haven't read any of the books, but I've heard they are....intense, shall we say?! If you have seen it, tell me...am I going to be super uncomfortable in the movie theater?!?
5. Also this weekend is the first sale of spring consignment season!!
And I just got my first paycheck since last April...coincidence? I think not!
Have a great weekend!!