1. Is it just me or did this week draaaaagggg on forever?!? I blame the weather! Our meteorologist posted this Wednesday evening on his Facebook:
Ugh! Is that not depressing or what?! At least it was a little bit sunny yesterday...
2. Girl moms! Escape the rain and go to Carolina Place Mall! A friend of mine told me about this store that sells $2 bows! Yes, $2!!! And these are the ginormous bows that are on Smocked Auctions for like $10. (I'm pretty sure they are the 7 inch ones?)
I couldn't believe it! And guess what...it really exists! It is a little sketchy, but right by Sears and the kids playground.
Definitely going back next week for more colors!!
3. I definitely want to get out our Christmas decorations soon, but I'm trying to hold off just a little bit longer...
...in the meantime, though, we are getting in the Christmas spirit one way or another!! Santa wanted to get a run in before the busy season ;)
4. Wednesday night was Bunco time again, and I hosted! Of course, I totally failed at any sort of picture taking, except of the food.
Ella was very interested in the rules!!
We had a great time and I walked away with a little money, so yay!
5. Tell me I'm not the only one who has heard about this?!
Target + wine = all of my dreams come true. And Trav's nightmares. Ha! I'm sure I'll make lots of good money decisions when I'm a glass or 2 deep in Tarjay! ;)
Have a good weekend!!