1. My quick oil change turned into a 4 hour, $500 ordeal (ugh, hate cars!) so Ella and I had a LOT of time to kill in Target on Wednesday!! I found this sweater, which I'm pretty sure I need.
And also found these slippers! Are they not the cutest?! They didn't have Ella's size though...don't think I won't be checking back later!
2. After 2.5 hours in Target (seriously...but it wasn't really that hard), we still had some time to kill, so we had a little lunch date at Chick Fil A. Ella had a blast in the play area, and I was reminded I need to bring her here more often...cheap thrills!
3. I can't believe thanksgiving is in less than 2 weeks! We have been fitting in the turkey outfits as much as possible...
...and also finally got to have a little photo shoot with the leaves! I was a little sad most of the leaves had fallen due to the rain, but I still got some ok ones anyway!
4. One thing I won't let sneak up on me?! Sending out Christmas cards!!! I ordered mine yesterday...here is the design I chose.
You'll have to stay tuned for which pictures I put on the front and back ;)
5. We are off to Chapel Hill for UNC's last home game of the season! I'm just glad it won't be rainy like last week...ugh, that was not so fun!
Have a great weekend!!