Happy Friday friends!!!
Catching you up on what we've been up to lately...
1. EIGHTEEN MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!!
I can't even tell you how excited I am that the countdown is in the TEENS!
We are doing some "fun" things at school, like last week we took a field trip to Lazy 5 Ranch (if you are a teacher, you know why the fun is in quotes...because it is always 10 times more exhausting than just being at school teaching!).
Anyway, the kids had a blast and I really want to take Ella there this summer. Anyone been without a school group? Do you still take the wagon or do I have to drive my car through??
2. Our treadmill has been broken, so we have been taking many runs through Freedom Park lately. When we finish, Ella loves to play at this Play60 area...they have all sorts of Panthers-themed football stuff for kids to play on. I think it is relatively new because I never noticed it last year? Anyway, it's super fun!
3. Last weekend, we went to Chapel Hill for Trav's grandma's 90th birthday! She is so young-at-heart and doing amazingly for being 90 years old!
We had dinner at a hibachi restaurant, and Ella did so well! She was a fan of everything...the soup, the salad, the vegetables, the rice, the chicken! Girlfriend put it away!
4. I hope all the moms had a great Mother's Day! I definitely did...Ella got me an owl coffee mug, an owl piggy bank (daddy thinks we need to save more money...something about me buying too many clothes for Ella or something?!) and the sweetest owl card! We have a full-blown owl obsession over here! And she sits in her high chair and constantly hoots at all of these things!
Oh! And I didn't have to cook (Thank you, Travis, for the grilled kabobs!)!! Always a win when that happens!
...and I mean, this Lilly maxi dress?! Stop.
5. We are headed to the golf tournament this weekend! Ella has been perfecting her golf clap, and has also been perfecting her golf skills! Maybe someone will be in need of a cute caddy?!
Have a great weekend!!!