1. I made these cookies the other week, and I definitely need to make them again.
They are so delicious and I totally forgot how enjoyable licking the batter is!!!
2. I've already told you about my new favorite website/app, Tweekaboo...BUT! I just ordered my first book of Ella's first month (I'm getting a book every month or 2 of all of the Facebook/Instagram/private photo stream pics I post) and it turned out sooooo great!!!
Like Shutterfly quality, but I love how it also includes the date of each picture annndd people's comments from the Facebook pictures!
Yay! Can't wait to order my next book for months 2 and 3! This child is going to have her life so well documented between these and this blog ;)
3. I decided to be crafty last week and attempt this past week and make this Easter egg garland I found on Pinterest.
Well, it was a complete Pinterest fail. The water balloons would not inflate, the string got all tangled and wouldn't stick to the balloon at all...basically it was just one hot mess! So after that, I just ordered this paper garland off Etsy. Thank goodness for Etsy!
4. Here is the paper garland in action...as well as the rest of my Easter decor. I know, it's very over the top and ambitious of me. HA!
I mean, I'm just proud of myself for getting Ella an Easter basket! (Also from Etsy....here!)
5. I'm saving the best for last! :)
I saw this idea on Pinterest, and unlike the disaster garland, this turned out totes adorbs if I do say so myself.
It was pretty easy...the bunny ears were in the $1 section at Target, then I loaded up a basket (same one that we used in her newborn pics, that thing really gets around!) with some plastic eggs, and voila! Cute baby photo shoot!
GAHHHHH! I can't even handle the cuteness!!!
Your little Easter bunny is adorable! Cute idea.ReplyDelete
Oh my goodness...Ella's Easter basket photo shoot is the cutest!ReplyDelete
Your daughter is darling! And thanks for sharing that app, how awesome! I never knew that existed (just in time for my second baby come July) Happy Easter weekend!ReplyDelete
Oh my, those pictures are too adorable! You have such a beautiful daughter!ReplyDelete
Saying hi from the linkup! You have a beautiful daughter! Love the idea of documenting her 1st year, even the facebook comments! So cool!ReplyDelete
What a cute little bunny! Happy Easter!ReplyDelete
I meant to comment on your post last Friday, but oh my goodness, I just love every single thing! You have the cutest little one! My 10 month old wouldn't leave his bunny ears on for more than 2 seconds at a time. And I love the photo book idea as well as those cookies. Yum!ReplyDelete
I'm glad I came across your blog!
Elise @ Harvey Ever After
off white hoodie
lebron james shoes
lebron james shoes
k3g01k8z02 x6t00d9d06 r8f06q0m36 d6n66b7w93 q3d24y9u93 d3y90v9h56ReplyDelete
u8f66p9k91 c3a38v1q84 k5d56r0r91 n3t93g1e98 g7t28m5o72 q8u53s8u85ReplyDelete